The guidelines for poster contribution can be found below together
with the list of registered posters. This page will be continuously
updated until the venue starts.
hildr 'at' dtu.dk
Building 321, office 215
(+45) 4525 5939
All submitted posters must follow these guidelines
Two poster templates can be found here; portrait.ppt and landscape.ppt.
- The poster must be in A0/A1 format.
- If you participate with a poster, please indicate
this during registration and notify the poster chairman by email. Please supply information regarding:
- All authors.
- Poster title.
- Current enrollment (BSc, MSc or PhD).
- The following should be sent to the poster chairman no later than May 13th:
- An electronic version of the poster (.pdf).
- Poster PRINTING SERVICE for DTU STUDENTS: Email your poster (.pdf A0 format) to the poster chairman no later
than May 7th and inform the poster chairman that you wish to have it printed.
The poster will be ready for pick-up at the day of the conference at the registration desk.
- On the day of the conference
- Simply bring your poster(s). Boards and pins for set-up will be provided, and you should
immediately set-up the poster upon arrival at the conference (after registration).
- Posters will be exhibited until the end of the conference.
- Kristian Ryder Thomsen and Kristian Berg Thomsen
Linear Motion Deblurring
- Marietta Kokla
Texture Analysis and Multivariate Classification models
￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼in CT Images from dogs with Pulmonary Thrombosis
- Monica J. Emerson
New Imaging Technique Allows Improved Foregin Body Detection
- Janus Nørtoft Jensen and Morten Hannemose
Camera-based Vital Sign Measuring
- Katrine Brandt Albrektsen
Image based characterization of circulating tumor cells
- Søren Matthias Goldschmidt
3D Reconstruction of the Human Head
- Maxim Khomiakov
Analysis of Pharmaceutical revenue drivers
- Nanna Thorning-Schmidt and Marie Højen
Visualization and quantication of mouse bone structure by CT
- Nicolas Tiaki Otsu
Classification of the anatomy on 3D scans of human heads
- Alessandro Dal Corso
Real-Time Rendering of Translucent Materials with Directional Subsurface Scattering
- Guilheme Alexandrino
Monitoring dehydration on pharmaceutical tablets using temperature-series near-infrared hyperspectral imaging and chemometrics
- Rasmus Dalgas Rasmussen
Reconstruction Algorithms for Material Phase Contrast Tomography
- Søren Trads Steen
Segmentation of retinal layers in OCT images using optimal graph search
- Ralph Harti
Imaging liquids in pores - Beyond X-ray tomography
- Viggo Larsen and Tobias Grønbeck Andersen
Fur Modelling and Rendering - a hybrid approach
- Anna Müller
Using ultrasound in monitoring induced ovarian maturation in the European eel (Anguilla anguilla)
- Mikkel Liisborg Hansen and Rasmus Jessen Aaskov
Detection of threat items: Airport security
- Julian Kopka Larsen and Jesper Løve Hinrich
Leverage based sampling for classification