Visionday PostersThe guidelines for poster contribution can be
found below together with the list of registered posters. This page will
be continuously updated until the venue starts.
Mads Fogtmann Hansen
If you want to enter a poster follow these guidelines
- The poster must be in A0 format.
- Posters are registered for a particular Visionday (medical,
industrial, graphical) and participate in the poster competition on that
- If you participate with a poster, please indicate this during
registration (deadline May 10) and notify the poster chairman by email.
Please supply information regarding:
- All authors.
- Poster title.
- Which day it should be registered for.
- For the poster teaser sessions a short PowerPoint slideshow (max.
two slides) must be submitted to the poster chairman no later than may
18 at 9am (hard deadline!). The teaser should contain
- one or two figures,
- and a short text.
In the teaser session a representative from each poster should do a
brief presentation (~1 min.) of the poster based on the submitted
teaser. You must use the provided teaser templates [Medical
- For the graphical Visionday a selfcontaining (Win32) demo can also
be submitted. This should be sent to Anders Wang Christensen
(awk(a)imm.dtu.dk), same deadline. Test it on a different machine than
the one used to develop! You will only have a few minutes to talk
about your work, so your demo should load and run without requiring
specification of commandline arguments or other time consuming manual
procedures during start up. The brief poster presentation, based on
the poster teaser, should last no more than 5 minutes on the graphical
Visionday. Any last-minute demos should be handed over to Anders Wang
Christensen personally, friday morning at 8.00am at the venue.
- An electronic version of the poster should be send to the poster
chairman as soon as possible.
- Simply bring your poster(s) when you arrive at the
- Posters will be exhibited until the end of the
- S. Lanche, T. A. Darvann, H. Ólafsdóttir, N. V. Hermann, A. van
Pelt, D. Govier, M. J. Tenenbaum, S. Naidoo, P. Larsen, R. Larsen, B.K.
Ersbøll, E. Oubel, A.F. Frangi, C.A. Frangi, S. Kreiborga and A. A. Kane
Point-Wise Quantification of Asymmetry Applied to Craniofacial
- Simon Fischer and Peter Skovgaard Nielsen.
interpretation of clinical outcome . [download]
- Søren Hauberg, Jakob Sloth and Dan R. Jørgensen
Panoramas with minimal user interaction. [download]
- Søren Blond Daugaard.
A Method for Frying Treatment
Assessment of Meat Using Multi-Spectral Vision Technology . [download]
- Torbjørn Kristensen and Javier San Agustin.
Using Multi-Resolution Active Shape Models. [download]
- Flemming Christensen, Deogratius Musiige and Eysteinn
Face Recognition, part of course 02503. [download]
- Niels Dujardin, Ole Helvig Jensen and Morten Abilgaard
Female beautification without beer.[download]
- Alexander Tureczek, Mark Lyksborg and Anders Jensen.
- Kristian Tjelafe Klinkby and Allan Gøttig.
- Allan Gøttig, Andrei Diakonov and Jacob Lercke Skytte.
Score Estimation of Broilers.[download]
- Mads Fogtmann Hansen and Søren Gylling Erbou.
Detection for a Slaughterhouse Robot.[download]
- Line Harder Clemmensen.
Objective classification of
- Rasmus Christian Pedersen
focus + context. [ download]
- Lennarth Hansen, Niels Berg
Real-Time Wind Simulation.
- Jakob Udsholt, Christian Thode Larsen
Particle systems and effects. [ download]
- Thomas Vesterløkke Christensen
Particle System on the
- Andrei Diakonov, Morten Rask
Advanced Ligthing and Texturing
in GLSL. [
- Jens Andersen, Bjarne Mortensen
Modeling View Dependent
Surface Point Radiance with Parameter Maps. [ download]
- Adam Heleniak, Alexi Akl
SAFE RIDE. [ download]
- Jacob Lercke Skytte
Car Noir. [ download]
- Jakub Cupisz, Thomas Køhrsen
SPLAT! - Sticky Particles Live
Alternating Textures. [ download]
- Nareerat Leelawat
Tour into the picture using a vanishing
- Ársæll Þór Jóhannsson
GPU Particle System . [ download]
- Peder Johansen og Anders Scheel Nielsen
- Daniel Povlsen
Displacement Mapping Using Geometry
- Simon Tobiasen , Erik Livermore
City Engine using
L-Systems. [ download]
- Christian Højgaard Pedersen, Thomas Lefevre
Rendering. [ download]
- Youjun Hu
3D Virtual DTU Campus map. [ download]
| Further information: Secretary Eina Boeck, email@example.com, Ph. +45 4525 3424